We do accept guest posts. Please read below about things to keep in mind before submitting:
- Content must be 100% original and not been published elsewhere.
- Our readers are planning a wedding and in between the ages of 21-39.
- The article must be editorial in nature. I do not publish sales pitch posts for products or services. There must be some instructional component to the content. Op/Ed pieces will be considered as well. It's best if you present a topic idea before writing the article. I will give you my feedback and how/if we can work together. By approving a topic does not mean a guarantee the final post will be published.
- The post must be free of grammatical errors and typos. Do not submit a poorly written article with little research.
- The post will be labeled as an Associate Contributor.
- You can provide a brief "about the editor" paragraph at the bottom.
- I reserve the right to remove a post or not publish it entirely.
We are always accepting inquiries regarding styled photo shoot collaborations. Please read below about things to keep in mind before inquiring:
- This is done on a trade only basis. We do not pay you for your product or service featured. However, we will return your products to you, if needed when you send a SASE or if you are local and product can be easily dropped off.
- Your product will not be the only product/service featured as these projects are collaborative and consist of an entire team that will be credited.
- Each photo shoot will be submitted to an outside publication. However, we do not guarantee that it will be published or where it will be published.
- The image gallery will not be released to you until the photo shoot is published. At that time you will receive the gallery and are free to use for your own advertising/marketing purposes with a credit to the photographer and Meredith Events always and a credit to the team on social media.
- The creative direction of the photo shoot is entirely at our discretion.
- The team working on the photo shoot is entirely at our discretion.
- The final project will be featured on our website in whole or in part at our own discretion.